F R E Q U E N T L Y ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎A S K E D

What COVID safety precautions are you taking?


Safety is my top priority and I'm taking every precaution necessary to protect my clients. Until further notice, I will be wearing a face mask to all jobs to ensure the safety of myself and my clients. My entire makeup kit (brushes & tools included) are deep cleaned & sanitized prior to every appointment. Before beginning any makeup application, I thoroughly sanitize my hands and continuously sanitize any products/brushes/tools that may be utilized on another client, throughout the entire process. If you or your party have any further questions or requests, please don't hesitate to contact me with them. Your comfort and safety are sincerely valued!




Does Bambina Beauty offer any hair services?


Unfortunately, no hair services are available at this time. Bambina Beauty was founded with the intention of bringing on more beauty professionals & aspires to offer hair services in the future! (For now, it's just me, Amanda and although I will happily provide you with a full face of glam.. you don't want me touching your hair, trust me!)




Brides: What is a trial run?


I strongly suggest trial runs to all of my bridal clients, as it gives me an opportunity to get acquainted with you, your personal style, and your facial features. Trials allow us plenty of time to communicate and change anything you might not love ahead of time, so we don't get any last-minute surprises right before you walk down the aisle! Trial runs include a consultation, pre-makeup skincare, a full face of makeup & false lashes (that you're welcome to keep!) Feel free to gather inspiration photos before your trial as it's always helpful to see my clients' vision. It will help us customize a look to fit your style and flatter your uniquely beautiful features! Not totally sure what look you're going for? That's okay too! We can experiment with different looks until you're totally satisfied with the result. We can also discuss any questions or concerns (oily skin, etc) that you may have to ensure that you're feeling confident about your look for the big day!




How do I secure a booking?


A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking. The remaining 75% of your balance will be due on the day of your appointment. Deposit payments are accepted through Venmo, PayPal & CashApp.




Where are you located?


I am based out of Birmingham, AL, however, I come to all of my clients on-site! I am happy to travel up to 200 miles & depending on your location, you may be subject to a travel fee. Travel up to 25 miles outside of Birmingham, AL is free of charge.




Other Vendors: I want to work together, are you interested?


HECK YES - let's do it! I am always happy to provide my services for test shoots & other creative projects. Just shoot me a message! :)




Is Bambina Beauty LGBT+ friendly?


ABSOLUTELY! I will always welcome ALL types of clients with open arms, regardless of sexuality, gender identity, race/ethnicity & religious/political beliefs.. even if you don't believe pineapple belongs on pizza! ;) YOU are beautiful and deserve to be celebrated!





Bambina Beauty © 2020 

Logo by Emily McEvoy